We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Papers should be formated using the Springer LNCS style.
- Papers should have no more than 8 pages including all references, tables and figures. CAIP 2009 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the paper.
- We only accept the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. Other formats will automatically be rejected by the paper management system.
- We kindly ask authors to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- The submitted paper must be substantially original work, which has neither been published before nor is under review for any other conference or journal.
- The IAPR strictly prohibits any plagiarism.
- The IAPR frowns upon "no-show behavior". Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the work at the conference.
Please submit your paper through the conference management system (powered by EasyChair). If you encounter any problems with the system, do not hesitate to contact us. Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the international Program Committee.