Welcome to GCPR 2014 in Münster!
The German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM) welcomes you to the 36th Annual Pattern Recognition Symposium to be held in Münster, Germany. To reflect its increasing internationalization in the past years, the "DAGM" conference series has been renamed into "German Conference on Pattern Recognition" (GCPR) in 2013.
GCPR 2014 is organized by the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of University of Münster. The Workshops and Tutorials will take place on September 2, 2014, and the main conference on September 3-5, 2014. The proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNCS series.
Most recent news
- 30.10.2014 - The LNCS proceedings book is now available.
- 24.09.2014 - A collection of selected pictures made at GCPR2014 can be downloaded (~120MB).
- 29.08.2014 - The final program booklet is online.
- 26.08.2014 - Details of the venues are online.
- 11.08.2014 - The (tentative) program is online.
- 04.08.2014 - The presenters information is online.
- 25.07.2014 - The deadline for camera-ready submission and mandatory author registration is extended for one day, i.e. July 28.
- 10.07.2014 - Camera-ready submission is open.
- 06.07.2014 - Sites for registration and accomodation are open.
- 06.07.2014 - The travel information is available.
- 21.06.2014 - Here the link to CMT for PC members to submit their reviews and meta-reviews.
- 26.05.2014 - Some authors encountered problems with uploading supplemental materials. We are contacting Microsoft and there will be a solution for all.
- 23.05.2014 - Due to several requests the supplemental material limit is increased to 50 MB. The submission deadline is extended to May 26, 5:00 AM Pacific Standard Time.
- 22.05.2014 - The paper submission deadline is passed. The server is open for submitting supplementary material only until May 24, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- 07.05.2014 - Due to several requests the submission deadline has been extended to May 21, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (paper) and May 24, 11:59 PM (supplementary material).
- 18.04.2014 - Submission opened.